This page describes the overall Tariff Sheet Creation, Submittal and Review Process:
Level 4 and 5 Tariff Sheets have been discontinued and will not be needed for competition. Tariff sheets are for L6 abnd
1. Coach creates computer drawn Tariff Sheets in Microsoft Excel using templates and online images.
2. Coach save Tariff Sheets on local PC and uploads to Tariff Sheet Manager by Competition/Pair/Group ID/Routine/Revision.
3. Judges review Tariff sheets online. Judges email comments to Meet Referee. Meet Referee uploads comments to Tariff sheet manager and notifies coach by email.
4. Coaches review judges comments and make changes to tariff sheets as required. Revised tariff sheets are uploaded to Tariff sheet Manager and notifies Meet referee.
5. Meet Director prints tariff sheets and distributes to judges panels on day of competition.
6. Coaches submit minor tariff sheet form on day of meet as required.